Pieters Family Life Center
It’s our privilege to welcome back guests to the Pieters Family Life Center. We’ve all been through a challenging time. While the rates of Covid are much less in our community, the safety of our customers, visitors and employees is of the utmost importance; and we’ve worked hard at implementing enhanced safety measures aligned with both CDC Covid-19 recommendations and New York State guidelines. These practices will be updated as recommendations and guidelines change.
Visiting the Pieters Family Life Center
- Per CDC guidelines we ask that all patrons wear a mask while in the Pieters Family Life Center.
- All physical therapy patients, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask per New York State guidelines.
- Everyone must enter through our main sliding doors in the front of the building.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands at the sanitizing station when they enter the building.
- CDC-approved disinfectants are used to sanitize the building every two hours or as needed.
- Fitness room users are asked to use the supplied disinfectant on machines after use.
- Please, no guests. Exceptions are made if you need another person to assist you.
We’re Stronger Together
It’s the little, individual actions we all take that will make our communities safe during this pandemic. The same holds true for the environment here at the Life Center. Here are ways you can contribute to the safety of our community and facility:
- If you’re sick, stay home. If you have symptoms related to Covid-19, stay home. If you’re unvaccinated and someone in your household is sick, stay home.
- If you are able to do so, get vaccinated. They are safe and effective.
- Practice physical distancing if you can.
- Be kind and compassionate toward each other- we all continue to experience stress and uncertainty.
- Wash your hands.
If you have any questions about our practices, please contact the director, Andrew Little, at (585) 487-3503.